网上有关“preparatory翻译”话题很是火热,小编也是针对preparatory翻译寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
1、约定时间和地点
事先打电话说明拜访的目的,并约定拜访的时间和地点。不要在客户刚上班、快下班、异常繁忙、正在开重要会议时去拜访。也不要在客户休息和用餐时间去拜访。
1、Date,time and venue
--Make a call to explain the purpose of visit, and fix the time and venue to meet.
--Do not visit customers during the first minutes, last minutes and peak hours of the working days.
--Do not visit customers during tea time, lunch time and high tea time.
2、需要做哪些准备工作?
阅读拜访对象的个人和公司资料。准备拜访时可能用到的资料。
2、Preparation
--Pay attention to personal bio-data of the person you want to visit and company profile the person work for.
--Prepare some documents you need.
穿着与仪容。
Dressing and manner
检查各项携带物是否齐备(名片、笔和记录本、电话本、磁卡或现金、计算器、公司和产品介绍、合同)。
--Double check with the namecard, notebook, pen, telephone directory, credit card, cash, calculator, company brochures, product instruction and contract specimen etc.
明确谈话主题、思路和话语。
--Make clear and make sure of the main topics, way of thinking and communicating.
3、出发前
Before Visitiing
最好与客户通电话确认一下,以防临时发生变化。
--It's better to confirm with customer in case some unforseen events happened.
选好交通路线,算好时间出发。
--Determine the way you travell and estimate the departure time.
确保提前5至10分钟到。
--Make sure of 5 to 10 minitues time arrived in advance.
4、到了客户办公大楼门前再整装一次。
Dressing again before entering the customer's office.
如提前到达,不要在被访公司溜达。
Do not walk around the customer's company in case of early arrival.
5、进入室内
Entering the Office
面带微笑,向接待员说明身份、拜访对象和目的。
Show your name and capacity, the person's name you want to visit, and your main purpose of visit to receptionist.
从容地等待接待员将自己引到会客室或受访者的办公室。
Gently follow the receptionist to the conference room or his office.
如果是雨天,不要将雨具带入办公室。
Do not carry your umbrella into his office in case of raining.
在会客室等候时,不要看无关的资料或在纸上图画。接待员奉茶时,要表示谢意。
Do not read any unnecessary document;
Do not sketch any picture;
When the receptionist treat you coffee or tea, you must thank him.
等候超过一刻钟,可向接待员询问有关情况。
After 15 minutes waiting time,you could check with the receptionist.
如受访者实在脱不开身,则留下自己的名片和相关资料,请接待员转交。
If he is too busy to meet, you have to leave your namecard and relevant documents. Let receptionist pass to him.
6、见到拜访对象
During the appointment.
如拜访对象的办公室关着门,应先敲门,听到“请进”后再进入。
If his is closed, you have to knock the door gently, enter his office after hearing "Coming please".
问候、握手、交换名片。
Greeting, handshaking, namecard-exchanging
客户请人奉上茶水或咖啡时,应表示谢意。
Customer ask somebody to serve you with coffee or tea, you have to give your thanks to them.
7、会谈
Talking
注意称呼、遣词用字、语速、语气、语调。会谈过程中,如无急事,不打电话或接电话。
Pay attention to title, the word you use, the speed you speak, the mode you have.
During talking, do not make or recieve any call, if nothing specially happened.
8、告辞
Good-Bye
根据对方的反应和态度来确定告辞的时间和时机。
Your time and reason to leave is determined by his altitude.
说完告辞就应起身离开座位,不要久说久坐不走。
If you say "Good-bye", you can not still stay a long time.
感谢对方的接待。握手告辞。
Appreciate his reception. Shake hand and say "Good-bye"。
如办公室门原来是关闭的,出门后应轻轻把门关上。
If door is closed, when you step out of the office, you have to close the door gently.
客户如要相送,应礼貌地请客户留步。
If he want to send you off, you have to ask him to stay inside office.
关于“preparatory翻译”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
评论列表(3条)
我是中宝号的签约作者“盼夏”
本文概览:网上有关“preparatory翻译”话题很是火热,小编也是针对preparatory翻译寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您...
文章不错《preparatory翻译》内容很有帮助